Thursday 5 January 2017

Day three

gelatine :-( If that makes no sense refer to day two.

Breakfast: no tea.  Muesli with cashew milk.  I ❤ cashew milk but not in tea.

Lunch excellent veg curry  ( Miller Green thanks again ,, hereinafter all main meals by lovely them ) shared with Vic who added baby Brussel sprouts and brinjal pickle, must get some of those and  that.

Invited for dinner at neighbours who says ' you can eat spaghetti Bol right?'  ' yeah of course ' I say and think I just have to have no cheese ,,  er, hold on, that's not right.  Take own Sri Lankan gorgeous green curry and add a bit of mango chutney.. fab.  Maybe I could get used to this.  Just have to forget about tea.

To Sainsbury where I buy cashew milk on offer ( yay) , apro soya yoghurt ( on offer) and taste the diff cherry compote ( not on offer but so worth it ) , breakfast now sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment